Design A Minimal Professional Business Logo For You

Design A Minimal Professional Business Logo For You

Design A Minimal Professional Business Logo For You


I will design a minimal professional business logo for you.

I normally work on more concept proposals than my Gig says :-)

I will work on a creative, unique, and professional logo design for your business.

It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so I enjoy working very closely with my customers.



You will get from this gig:


-> Unique and professional minimal business logo.

-> Original and unique different concepts for your branding.

-> Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).

-> Vertical, horizontal, and simplified alternate versions.

-> Full color, black and white color variants.

-> Vector files (Ai, PDF).

-> Transparent background (PNG).


-> Social Media Kit

-> Stationery Designs: Business card & letterhead design. 


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Design A Minimal Professional Business Logo For You

Reviews

Aleena_Designz, did a exceptional job, by turning my vague specifications, into something that I can be proud to use! Communication were great, her commitment to the project equals dedication, and the final results could get plug'n'played straight away! I would highly buy this again in the near future.

Aleena was super responsive and helpful! She took my thoughts and ideas and created a great logo that I'm excited to have as part of my brand. I highly recommend her!

Quick and easy, great results

Quick, efficient and on brief. Some excellent designs, very pleased!

aleena-designz was amazing to work with! She worked so hard to get my requests completed! Thank you so much for having my visual come to life.

Design A Minimal Professional Business Logo For You

Comments