Do Modern Fitness,Gym, Warrior, Sports And Monogram Logo

Do Modern Fitness,Gym, Warrior, Sports And Monogram Logo

Do Modern Fitness,Gym, Warrior, Sports And Monogram Logo


Greetings!


Thanks for reaching out to me. Are you starting up your own sports, warrior, fitness, or gym business to be your own boss? Let me fulfill your wish, I will take your business impression to the peak with my logo designing expertise.


My name is Muhammad Tashfeen, and I am a professional logo designer with over 2 years of experience. In this gig, I will design a modern and professional logo for gym, fitness, sports, warrior, and other sports tournament and leagues. 


You can check some of the logos that I created, in the sample images of the gig. These modern monogram logos would be best for your brand. 


Being a logo designer, my first aim is to ensure 100% satisfaction of my clients.


Attributes Of This Gig:


✦ Response within an hour

✦ In time delivery guarantee

✦ custom work

✦ 300 dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB files

✦ Ai, Eps, Psd, Svg, Pdf, Jpeg, Png file formats

✦ 3D mockup

✦ friendly communication

✦ 24/7 service

✦ Money-Back Guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied

✦ Modifications of your logo until you are satisfied


For special service or any queries feel free to contact.


Best Regards,

Gfxtashi

Do Modern Fitness,Gym, Warrior, Sports And Monogram Logo

Reviews

design and service exceeded expectations. this guy just gets it and will help you get what you need without loosing time or money. will be only using him from now on

I love my new logo! He listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly that. Excited to use if for my business!!

Communication fantastic! Service provided exceptional! Couldn't ask for more, listened to every request and what I wanted or thought I wanted and he delivered top quality! 1000% would recommend if you need a logo designing! Great creativity and well worth the price!

Great seller, quick quality work and revisions were exactly in line with the asks. Can't wait to show off his work.

I was given exactly what I described in a timely manner, was even was able to provide different color layouts & suggestions.

Do Modern Fitness,Gym, Warrior, Sports And Monogram Logo

Comments