Design A Modern Business Logo With Copyrights

Design A Modern Business Logo With Copyrights

Design A Modern Business Logo With Copyrights


Hey there my name is Raymond let me help you design a professional modern logo, that achieves the 5 key elements that make a great logo

  1. Simple (so that people instantly and clearly understand your brand message) 
  2. Scalable (So it is relatively easy for you to transform without loss in quality) 
  3. Memorable (so that people remember your brand out of all the millions of others out there) 
  4. Versatile (so your logo looks good in all platforms, print, and devices it's used in) 
  5. Relevant (so that it is relevant to your brand) 

Why you should choose me:

  • Quality for a fair price is my motto
  • I make the best logos and I only charge $20 for each
  • I make them in 24 hours or less.
  • 2500x2500px logos in RGB and CYMK colors
  • Unlimited revisions at no extra cost, you are the Customer and you come first
  • I keep up with all the current design trends like minimalism
  • All formats - AI, PDF, EPS, PNG, and JPG.


Basically, I priced my gig at $20after deeming it a fair price for both of us as a win-win scenario.


Order your modern logo now!

Need more info? I am available 24/7 if you have a question.

this is the right time to ask. Feel free to contact me.

Design A Modern Business Logo With Copyrightssrc="https://i.imgur.com/F1sDx4S.jpg" title="Order Now" width="200" />

Reviews

Another job well done. This time it was for my brother. I had to recommend him to this man right here. He as giving me some amazing thumbnails my YouTube channel as definitely benefited greatly from it

Although final delivery was similar to what I intended, seller missed to read my full requirements and I have to iterate for 3 revisions for the same thing I mentioned in the order. \nIt was fine the money I paid, but again, it was seller who quoted the price and not me.

I appreciated the timelines of the project’s completion. I also appreciated how Raymond asked enough questions beforehand to get a good idea of what I wanted. Great work!

Great job better than I expected, I'm so please very professional work!!! can't wait to show it off to my colleagues. Will come back for more work in the future. he was very responsive and communicated very well-quick response

Raymond was very patient with my revision requests. As a result, he nailed every one of my design requests from scratch. Would recommend and buy his gig again!

Design A Modern Business Logo With Copyrights

Comments