Update, Modify Or Edit Your Logo

Update, Modify Or Edit Your Logo

Update, Modify Or Edit Your Logo


Want changes in your logo; then you are at the right place. 

Logo editing work until your Satisfaction.


What you can get from this Gig:


  • Holiday Changes
  • Chrome or metal effect
  • Font or text change
  • Colour changes
  • Format changes
  • Background removal
  • Redesigning
  • Convert your logo into a VECTOR file
  • Logo transparency
  • Improve your artwork
  • Manual vectorization
  • Fast delivery
  • HQ files and Source files (Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG) 

Update, Modify Or Edit Your Logo

Reviews

WOW! I am astonished by the quality, value, and communication of lavrem_ash! The finished product was provided in more file types than I ever imagined with exceptional quality. He was quick to pivot when I had a change in vision. Hands down - he will be my go-to person.

He did an excellent job of updating our business logos with our new address and making the images look cleaner. Cannot recommend his work enough.

Lavrem has a talent to create logos, symbols and even a custom designed font. He has a good understanding of various designs, styles and matching colors. It is easy to communicate with the seller, and he is a very friendly person. Highly recommending Lavrem_ash.

Really great results, my business logo turned out exactly as I visualized in my mind, and the seller completed this for me. Perfect, I cannot fault his work. Lavrem gives quick 1 day delivery, instant responses, and is very understanding in his communication. Thank you so much! I will be sure to come back to Lavrem for any further requests or logo work. Highly recommended.

TENIA UN LOGO Y NECESITABA EDITARLO . LA COMUNICACION FUE EXCELENTE; A PESAR DE TENER DIFERENTES LENGUAKES PRINCIPALES . TOTAL COMPROMISO , PACIENTE EN REALIZAR LOS CAMBIOS Y LA CALIDAD LO QUE ESPERABA

Update, Modify Or Edit Your Logo

Comments